HOW TO DYE A 613 BLONDE WIG WATER COLOR MATHOD!
- Boil some water
- Put the boil water into the bowl that you will use to dye the hair.
- Pour the dye in the water and mix it up.
- Dip the ends of the hair to test the color.
- Dip the whole wig in the water.
- Pull the dyed wig out and blow dry it
Wig in the video: https://bit.ly/2UAt2qj
Coupon:KW10 to save 10% money.
Share looks on facebook, instagram , youtube and tag @ # afsisterwig, customers will get 10 dollar for next order.
Wig sku: AF0090
Hair length: 12”
Hair density: 150%
Cap size: Medium 22.5”
Cap construction: 13X6 Lace front
Afsisterwig Website: https://www.afsisterwig.com/
Blonde Body Wave Wig: https://goo.gl/LC2Mku
Blonde Silky Straight Wig: https://goo.gl/ReY3KX
I ordered the 18" wig and had it professionally toned to an icy platinum color. ( It does arrive with a 613 blonde color I curled it with a flat iron and colored it :) The lace is perfect and the hair is incredibly soft and bouncy! I am absolutely in love!! Great quality!
More affordable 613 blonde wigs: