February 17, 2020
HOW TO APPLY A LACE WIG FOR BEGINNERS! | AFSISTERWIG 13X6 WATERWAVE
BALD CAP METHOD!
What do you need to prepare:
A wig cap
Ghost bond glue
A razor comb
A pair of scissors
A rat tail comb
Spray bottle with water
Got2b free spray and got2b glue
- Apply the wig cap,cut a hole in the ear part and untuck your ear.
- Place the Got2b free spray where you feel like it needs, spray a little by little, repeat this step twice.
- Use the foundation that matches your skin tone to the wig cap.
- Use scissors and cut the wig cap as much as you can untile you like how it looks.
- Use the got2b glue to lay your edges of the cap.
- Try the wig on to make sure it's how you need it to be, make sure if you need to cut the wig cap more.
- Spray the hair on the top.8.Cut the lace. Cut towards the middle of the hairline, then cut it in a zigzag motion.
- Clean up your forehead area with alcohol.
- Use the ghost bond glue, dab the smallest dots from the middle, use the rat tail comb to brush it back.
- Plece the wig.
- Wet the hair, apply some mousse and style the hair.
Wig in the video: https://bit.ly/2J2ImLS
Coupon: PR10 to save 10% money.Share looks on facebook, instagram , youtube and tag @ # afsisterwig, customers will get 15 dollar for next order.
Wig sku: AF0088
Hair length: 20”
Hair density: 150%
Hair color: #3
Cap construction: 13X6 lace front
This is by far the BEST wig I have purchased online, the texture is everything!!! Minimal shedding, no tangles, knots bleached so well I did not need to any other thing just apply the wig! not one complaint. In fact I'm about to order another one, I need this on standby!!!
More high qualtiy human hair wigs: