WATER COLOR METHOD
- Boil some water
- Put the boil water into the bowl that you will use to dye the hair.
- Pour the dye in the water and mix it up.
- Dip the ends of the hair to test the color.
- Dip the whole wig in the water.
- Pull the dyed wig out and blow dry it
Wig in the video: https://goo.gl/EkRSBs
Coupon: PR10 to save 10% money.Share looks on facebook, instagram , youtube and tag @ # afsisterwig, customers will get 10 dollar for next order.
Wig sku: AF0077
Hair length: 18”
Hair density: 150%
Cap size: Medium 22.5”
Cap construction: Lace front
I've bought from this seller before, and I have to say, I'm very very impressed with the consistent quality of their products. I ordered a 20inch. The unit came with a wig cap. Lace was easy to cut, hair is SO soft and GORGEOUS!! Another great thing? The amount of lace. Honestly, you can part your hair anywhere with this wig. Versatility! The cap construction is amazing as well, it fits my head like it was custom made just for me. Their customer service is 6 stars as well. Don't hesitate, get you some!!
More affordable 613 blonde wigs: