How to measure your head?
Tool: Soft measuring tape and wig cap
Wear the wig cap to get more exact details.
Total six steps:
1. Circumference: Measure it follow your hairline around your head and nape of your neck. The average size is 21.5 inch.
2. Ear to Ear follow the hairline: Measure from the front of your one ear to another ear across your forehead along your hairline. The average size is 12.5 inch.
3. Front to back: Measure from the center of your forehead straight back over top of your head to the center of your neck. The average size is 14.5 inch
4. Ear to Ear over the crown: Measure from one ear to another one over top of your head. The average size is 14 inch.
5. Temple to Temple: Measure from temple to temple across the back of your head. The average size is 14.5 inch.
6. Nape of Neck: Measure the width of your hairline across the nape of your neck. The average size is 5.5 inch
Regular details of Petite, Average and large wig caps are as below:
Follow us and more information from AFSISTER Wig will be shared with you!