- Evenly spread your makeup on the wig cap
- Smooth the gel around the hairline, sit them under the dryer.
- Put the wig on your head, use the same makeup on your skin also the back of the lace.
- Take some holding spray and spray it on there just to seal the makeup in.
- Take the hold me down adhesive, spreading it on evenly with two-in-one tool
- Once it turns clear you can go ahead and proceed to the next step, make sure it clear all the way around.Blow dry it for a while.
- Take your scissors and cut the lace.
- Tie down the hair with a satin scarf or anything close to that.
- Style the hair.
- After 5-10 minutes, gently remove the scarf.
Wig in the video: http://bit.ly/2KouNEE
Skin melt wig: https://bit.ly/2YfTjfg
Coupon: EJ10 to save 10% money.Share looks on facebook, instagram , youtube and tag @ # afsisterwig, customers will get 15 dollar for next order.
Afsisterwig’s new arrival Skin Melt wig: Invisible Swiss lace & Invisible knot wig.
The Skin Melt Wig is totally beginner-friendly, in the past three months, we have been making our best efforts to adding more density options, perfecting the plucking the hairline, adding the removable elastic band and optimizing the bleach technic to provide the perfect products.
1. INVISIBLE KNOT: A new knotting method will create the most undetectable look, the hair just looks like growing from your real scalp.
2. INVISIBLE SWISS LACE: We upgrade our lace into Raschel net and bobbinet made of polyamide.The reason why we choose high-end swiss lace is that even with much higher price, it can be more invisible and undetectable especially when melting with glue. No matter what skin color you have, this skin melt lace will definitely match.
Wig sku: AF0120
Hair length: 22"
Hair density: 180%
Cap size: Medium 22.5
Cap construction: 13X6 lace front