March 20, 2018
When we size our heads, the most important thing is to make sure that all the hair is as close as possible to your scalp. It will be more natural when you wear your wig. So wear the wig cap to get more exact details.
Two tools: the soft measuring tape and wig cap.
And total six details need to be measured.
1. Circumference: Measure it follow your hairline around your head and nape of your neck. The average size is 21.5 inch.
2. Ear to Ear follow the hairline: Measure from the front of your one ear to another ear across your forehead along your hairline. The average size is 12.5 inch
3. Front to back: Measure from the center of your forehead straight back over top of your head to the center of your neck. The average size is 14.5 inch.
4. Ear to Ear over the crown: Measure from one ear to another one over top of your head. The average size is 14inch
5. Temple to Temple: Measure from temple to temple across the back of your head. The average size is 14.5 inch
6. Nape of Neck: Measure the width of your hairline across the nape of your neck. The average size is 5.5 inch
Most manufacturers have different sizes. And some regular details of Petite, Average and large wig caps are as below:
AFSISTER Wig exclusive to Afro Sister will share more information with you!
January 09, 2020
December 13, 2019
November 27, 2019