HOW TO INSTALL A CHEAP 613 BLONDE WIG | AFSISTERWIG
- Clean the area around your forehead with some rubbing alcohol。
- Use got2b glue spray as a protective layer, apply lace glue to your and forehead. Apply using the plastic tool that came with the glue. Spread to the edges.
- Cut the lace, put some foundation on the lace to make it more natural. Put on the wig.
- Use a hair dryer to hold the glue in place.
- Use a toothbrush to swirl the baby hair to make the hairline more realistic.
- Style your wig.
Wig in the video: http://bit.ly/387IaU5
Skin melt wig: http://bit.ly/2KA26or
Fake scalp wig: http://bit.ly/2Rnf25c
Coupon: BP10 to save 10% money.
Share looks on facebook, instagram , youtube and tag @ # afsisterwig, customers will get 10 dollar for next order.
Wig sku: AF0086
Hair length: 18”
Hair density: 150%
Cap construction: 13X6 Lace front
Afsisterwig Website: https://www.afsisterwig.com/
Blonde Body Wave Wig: http://bit.ly/2CX0j8M
Blonde BOB Straight Wig: http://bit.ly/2XoI2uv
613 Straight hair 3 bundles with lace Frontal: http://bit.ly/2QxgAt8
613 Body Wave 3 bundles with Lace Frontal: http://bit.ly/2On6IiV
613 Body Wave 3 Bundles with Lace Closure http://bit.ly/33XwUHu
I love this wig because it was well package in a box, upon opening the wig I was also surprised at how realistic the hair looked I ordered 18 inch which is true to length. This wig was perfect. There was no shedding , the parting space was phenomenon and although it’s a a lace front i was Able to wear a side part and cut bangs , very full and soft. Love it love afsisterwig.
More high quality human hair wigs: