This Blog is purpose to how you how to take an old matted wig a weave and bring it back to life.I am also going to show you how to restore an old bowl in frontal.
Restore the wig:
- Firstly, please be sure to detangle the wig as much as possible.Then you want to submerage the hair in the water.
- And then give the units and apple cider bath ,people in the natural community are familiar with the many benefits of apple cider vinegar,it is a great for clarifying your hair and restoring it back to its natural PH balance.It is also good for adding luster and shine to your hair.
- Let it sit and soak for about 3-5 minutes.
- Take one of my baby hair brush and scrub towards the front to remove any build -up and piece of that’s been left on the lace.
- Apply the silicone mix to the hair:①Typical way：Just apply it like you would any normal conditioner.Then you want to place the unit in a plastic bag for about 10 minutes to allow it to deep condition.②Add tthe mix to the hot to touch up but doesn’t burn the hand water,then dip it into the water about 10 minutes.
Restore the track:
Using some of adore semi-permanent hair color and then with the light hand,you are going to take a spoolie and run it along the roots of the hair ,this is going to darken the hair that are present in that area and make the balding area a lot less noticeable .
Wig link : https://bit.ly/3lDD7RW
Hair information :
Length: 16 inches
Cap Construction:13*6 lace wig
“I received my wig today and I must say it was very soft and plush. The lace was nice although I think I may have to bleach the knots a little bit more and it was a little thin on the right side but all said this wig is very great, I will be washing and styling this wig for an upcoming photo shoot and will leave pictures of the event later. They also sent a couple of gifts that was also appreciated. :) Thank You!!!”